Saturday, October 18, 2008

Foxy AUC

It all happened on Thrusday. A friend texted me with the news. I didn't have classes on Thrusday so, I wasn't there to witness its appearance.
A fox was seen galavanting around campus. I kid you not!
I'm aware that this campus is in the middle of the desert and we should expect to see foxes "around" the area, but why would we want to see one on campus?
Rehab, where I live was like that when it first started, an incomplete piece of land filled with dangerous animals, but they contained the situation. We shouldn't wait until a student is hurt to take action. Our safety should never be put at risk.
The same friend was tormented in class a few days earlier when a mouse was running at her feet.
should we come to campus with a hunting gun or what?

And yeah, a professor was surprised by a snake in the toilet. What else should we expect?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

foxes, snakes and scorpions...wow!! LOL
it's the desert out there alright!